Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Giving away dread products i was duped into buying

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
Ive got a barely used thing of lock peppa and a never used bottle of dread licious vanilla spray if anyone wants them. Ive also got a comb you can have but thats used and covered in wax so its pretty nasty.If you wanted to buy/try these just let me know. Ill send them to you free, as i dont want any more blood money going to DHHQ and KB for there bullshit
updated by @daniel: 02/14/15 05:28:13AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha i love itbut id feel guilty even giving the crap away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dweezil moon
@dweezil-moon
15 years ago
2 posts
ive always wanted to try a dreadie spray.how about i ship you a hand crocheted tam (how ever you want it. size, color, w.e.)wanna trade? :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the sprays probloy harmless whats in it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
that would be awesome, but i feel like your getting the bad end of that deal. If you want to do that though, ill cover shipping both ways and anything else i can think ofas for whats in it:"Aqua (Water), cyclomethicone, hemp seed oil, tocopheral (vitamin E), Fragrance"Smells pretty good, a sort of creamy faux vanilla, its actually making me hungry. dweezil moon said:
ive always wanted to try a dreadie spray.
how about i ship you a hand crocheted tam (how ever you want it. size, color, w.e.)
wanna trade? :)
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
i was about to make a new thread but figured id tack this along hereso i ordered some beads online, thinking i was ordering 80. Well the order came in and it turns out that i didnt order 80 beads, i ordered 80 packages of 24 beads. This means 2 thing1) I got a much better deal that i first thought and2) i now have 1920 deadlock beads.to put that in perspective, i could give two beads to every resident of Vatican City and still have plenty of beads left over for myself....anyone want some beads?
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
wut do they look like? all the same? Daniel said:
i was about to make a new thread but figured id tack this along here

so i ordered some beads online, thinking i was ordering 80. Well the order came in and it turns out that i didnt order 80 beads, i ordered 80 packages of 24 beads. This means 2 thing

1) I got a much better deal that i first thought and
2) i now have 1920 deadlock beads.

to put that in perspective, i could give two beads to every resident of Vatican City and still have plenty of beads left over for myself.

...anyone want some beads?
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
all the same shape but different colors. Really basic cylinder bead shape, holes about 8-9mm colors are purple, black, white, sandy tan-ish, navy, blood red, burgundy and green Matted Dew said:
wut do they look like? all the same?

Daniel said:

so i ordered some beads online, thinking i was ordering 80. Well the order came in and it turns out that i didnt order 80 beads, i ordered 80 packages of 24 beads. This means 2 thing

to put that in perspective, i could give two beads to every resident of Vatican City and still have plenty of beads left over for myself.

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
u should make a thread and give um out to all the peeps on here that are on the fence about getting locked upthey just need uno bead to get one dread and feel it out Daniel said:
all the same shape but different colors. Really basic cylinder bead shape, holes about 8-9mm colors are purple, black, white, sandy tan-ish, navy, blood red, burgundy and green

Matted Dew said:

Daniel said:

sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
Thats a cool idea, bro Matted Dew said:
u should make a thread and give um out to all the peeps on here that are on the fence about getting locked up
they just need uno bead to get one dread and feel it out

Daniel said:
all the same shape but different colors. Really basic cylinder bead shape, holes about 8-9mm colors are purple, black, white, sandy tan-ish, navy, blood red, burgundy and green

Matted Dew said:

Daniel said:

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form