Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

please give advice...please!!! (w/ pics)

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

man i put up pics, and ask for advice...i don't get much from here...oh well ill keep trying.

...more pics...any thoughts?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33631&pictureid=793385

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33631&pictureid=793386

updated by @yukon: 01/13/15 09:14:32PM
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

I see the pics but what is your maintenance question?

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

how to best go from here ...nothing

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

And again, what is your QUESTION? What issue are you having? Not dreading up fast enough for your liking? The loops? What? You asked a broader-than-the-horizon question and want an answer but it's like saying, "Hey, you see that box over there?" ... ok. Great. What ABOUT the box?

What specifically do you want help with on how your hair looks?

Sunshine
@sunshine
13 years ago
34 posts

how far along are you? If you are dreading naturally, there isn't much you can do to make them dread faster, use sea salt spray. what are you washing with?

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

Wash with Baking Soda and then do a ACV rinse, sea salt spray perhaps, or add some sea salt into your BS mixture, otherwise keep your hands out and stop looking in the mirror! lol they look like they are seperating themselves just fine!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i agree with everyone you ask for advice but your doing fine so when u post these and u get responces like 'looking good' 'doing fine' dont take it as 'not getting much' take it as all you need if there was a problem wed tell ya..since theres not ...your doing fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

let's see...i'm about 14 months from a shaved head...i've not combed my hair once since starting from scratch.

i generally don't wash....i do use sea salt spray...and i habitually twist and backcomb w/ my fingers

i wear a baseball hat at work, and i think it's messin' up the stuff in back at the hatline cuz it's still mostly soft and not wanting to dread..(hat is only on at work...always left down and out otherwise.....maybe need a tam or just go w/ beanies???

thanks for the advice everyone.....i'm sure i'll need more

Sunshine said:

how far along are you? If you are dreading naturally, there isn't much you can do to make them dread faster, use sea salt spray. what are you washing with?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok try not to twist or backcomb with fingers ..do wash washing helps the basebal hats probly hurting the most for sure we had 1 kid wear 1 for ..about 14 months and only get 1 or 2 dreads finaly he threw em out and in weeks doubled the progress

a tam would sure be a better idea..a wool 1 the best iddea of all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

and if you can no hat at all. let the hair be able to moveee

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form