Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

this is just wrong

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i was googling some of our groups names just to see how they were listingand when i googled rainbow family dreadies i found we had the top several positions but then there was a white power racist hate group.i only glanced at 1 page of a several page threadthe thread said 400 rainbows attack federal agentsi was there at the incident , what really happened was the feds broke a court ordered agreement and attempted to baracade and prevent enterence as well as prevent supplies getting into the gathering, as always we peacefully stood up to them and broke the baracade with a peaceful circle and aummmmanyway this site then went on to claim 2 rainbows murdered 2 racists hitchikers for being racist (never happened)then it goes on to this post on dreads"Many years ago the unwashed hippie freaks didn't have those disgusting and alien looking dreadlocks that many of them have had since the 1990's. Having dreadlocks has to be one of the ugliest things you can do to yourself, these creatures with dreadlocks even look like they smell. "and the hate just gets deeper from thereall i can say is..if i did smell, id rather smell them suck..when the ugliest people alive (on the inside) got nothing to do but complain about the most beautiful people alives outsides then we should be proud to piss em odff so much(they also went on to say that everyone in that area of wv hated us which is kindas funny since the mayor of the closetst town begged us to move there and make it a rainbow town, and many now have and are working on having a rainbow mayor (and theres only 1 realtor for the area named rainboweaver, who makes nothing off of her realtor services ) (and if anyones interested..places are extremely cheap..like a 40 room bed n breakfast i think was under 40k and most houses were like 1% of the national average)im babbling..my point is hateful people hate the most beautiful thingsand they do nothing but lie to make everyone else look bad because they themselves are just so damn ugly insideim not gonna include a link.. cause it was just so gross.. i mean theres a whole section of the forum about how to train children to be racist1st post =We are posting the idea about holding regional WN training camps around the country. This summer camp would be help at verious locations around the country and focus on white ideals and physical and military education. Please respond to this post if you are interested in this idea and how it could be organized.when this type scumbag hates dreads it just makes me love dreads all that much morei wouldnt call this humorous tho just sick

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/12/21 08:19:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
this is an example of how we attack the feds..lolthe feds try to create riot situations over and over but we will not reacte back with violencehere they opened fore at kid villiage with peperspray guns and tazers for no reason except to try creatting a violent situationthey push and they push but we refuse to fight and we refuse to back down..we just stand behind our right to peacefuly assemble

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Diversity is a an interesting thing....kind of a double edged sword.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
man i hate website trolls bit i have never wanted to troll so badthis sites had 98,000 visitors and over 2000 members visit just in 24 hours (its a worldwide nazi white power thing although dseems the largest number are redneck hillbillies in wv pa georgiai just want to mess with theyre minds try to jam a crowbar in there and pry em open a notch.alotta em talk about how thwy started learnin to be nazi creeps around age 7 and how they start training theyre kids youngnot only to be angry racist assholes but trained killers toosick

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Just another example of group think.
Bobbi
@bobbi
15 years ago
27 posts
i don't understand how people justify hate and stories like that just confuse me even more. I don't know why certain people want to purposely hurt others? training kids to kill... wow but sadly not surprising
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
you know.. not to pull the attention away from the nazis.. because we all know they are just.... evil.....but there is something that has been bothering me a lot since I heard about this... I talked to someone who seemed very nice and open who lives just outside of Pinedale and he said that he was disgusted at the kids who tramped through the town leaving glass bottles on the sidewalks and talking shit to the locals..Which brings me to another incident.. I was talking to this guy and his girlfriend who I have seen at festivals all over this summer about how much I miss the gathering cus i haven't been in over a year.. and they were telling me where they had been and such.. well later on I heard them talking about kicking someone's ass over money for coke just after we had seen a good long time rainbow get punched in the face and I tried to help clean him up.. I was upset and ranting about "what happened to rainbow values? where were my Shanti Sena when I called for them?" Rainbow should be about AHIMSA!!" and he piped right up and said.. "you dont' know what you're talking about you couldn't be more wrong!!".. and it jsut confused me.. I'm thinking what have YOU turned it into? You're walking around here representing the tribe wearing a rainbow patch, but you're smoking crack around children and trying to beat people up..I'm afraid that too many people who don't know much about rainbow run into violent angry A-Campers and make up their mind right there.. I would be very afraid if I thought that was all it was about.. I would want to investigate as well if I had not a clue...now the shooting and chaos is completely out of control, and that's on those damn nazis.. but i wonder what kind of people initially sparked this situation..
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Karma will come back to haunt them in a way we as Rainbows and One Lovers never could.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the nazis i doubt ran into any of em, i think they just made up shitbut i know what iu mean karmaalotta folks never get past a-camp so that is all they experience.but im glad theres people like you out there shining the light

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i agree 100%it wasnt untill the blocade in..was it colorasdo that foljs started circling around them (then opening up a hole for them to get out)before that we had alwayse circled with them. made them a part of shante sena.. held theyre hands so they couldnt hold theyre gunsive been thinking about this more and more since i filmed 1 such incident in ark when thousands circled around a dozen leos (very peacefully but there was a raging drumbeat and many singing " your gonna start a new revolution, we dont like to be pushed around"but we do need to get back to the way things were, including not excluding..it was never us and them it was just us..the leos were not as much of a problem when they were treated as rainbowsi understand when they passed regs trying to shut down gatherings thewy made themselves the enemy to our lifestyle, but since when do w concider anyone our enemies..i remember a time when they respected us enough to not wear guns on site but now they point guns at childrenand ui really believe its because we let them put us into an us vs them situation..and thawt is not how it should ever be Nathan Warren said:
that video is tragic man. the whole situation is tragic. i wish more people could look at situations from every point of view. every body at the rainbow gathering just relax and think about how the cops feel ,way out numbered and scared shitless trying to do their job. and of course its kinda common since to be as threat-less as possible. peaceful or not, its not a smart idea to walk up to (or anything really) a person who is holding a weapon of any kind who is trained to be offensive not so much defensive. they went in expecting violence (whether it was going to happen or not. that's how they're trained) so hearing people yelling and screaming at you is not good. adrenaline does weird things to your mind. and of course the cops like the guy said should have been more calm and checked who was wrong instead of follow and fire. calmness, open minds, peacefulness and levelheadedness does wonders in panic situations. its a shame to see that stuff going on in such a peaceful place. "there's dickheads on both sides."

soaringeagle said:

this is an example of how we attack the feds..lol
the feds try to create riot situations over and over but we will not reacte back with violence
here they opened fore at kid villiage with peperspray guns and tazers for no reason except to try creatting a violent situation
they push and they push but we refuse to fight and we refuse to back down..
we just stand behind our right to peacefuly assemble

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 04:24:24PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form