Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

y do u have dreads????

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

so i posted this on my other site about ppl and their perception of dreads.

it's how i feel...and what brings me to dreads...ill post the responses if you guys want me too.

..this site is so damn slow why woulden't you..lol

Quote: well you are missing the point entirely.

...i'm weeding out the stupid fucks that i don't care to talk to based on this as i have most my life.

beyond the "just for my entertainment" part...these threads tell me alot more about you ppl than me having dreads tell you about me.

...and i see it every day w/ how ppl respond to dreads...it's very very telling, and it makes ppl show their true colors even when they don't know it....think about it!

here is the link if that doesn't wrk:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4794053#post4794053

updated by @yukon: 02/14/15 12:24:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the real question is why are they so obsessed with talking about pot all day

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wow it seems to me that sites all idiots and trolls why would you want to handg there with so many assholes?

peoplke like that find that entertaining they have no lives at all so they sit around insulting eachother like itds a sport the 1 with the most creative insult that gets a chuckle wins a lil fame for the day

bunch of total losers

what a waste of bandwidth to read that

--
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

it's site for ppl that GROW weed...not ppl that just "like weed"...and they are mostly losers in every aspect of life x-cept growing weed....the best of the best weed growers from around the world are there...and it's becoming the new overgrow..

their insight is often very funny, and the site move a mile a minute.

i post shit about dreads all the time there..just to get a reply, and see who ppl are...it's funny.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres alotta sites thast move a mile a minute cause they are just mindless entertainment ..posting nonsense just to see themselves post and get a reaction doesnt mean theres much quality to it

i mean what value does any of that have except to the poster so they can get a lil giggle and satyy see what i just wrote hahaha

i dont got time to waste like that..

--
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

i understand that bro...it's how i kill time tho.....i grow weed and talk crap on weed forums....

i dont watch tv, or movies, or play video games....short attention span....

i grow weed (legally), i grow dreads, and i talk crap on internet forums w/ ganja growers...(don't have myspace or facebook)

i get and give sooo much shit and love over there it's funny...sorry you don't understand

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

Lol.. Some ppl would say SE wastin his time. I was fina say somethin til you said legal bruh. I been tryna get on that shit..

YUKON said:

i understand that bro...it's how i kill time tho.....i grow weed and talk crap on weed forums....

i grow weed (legally), i grow dreads, and i talk crap on internet forums w/ ganja growers...(don't have myspace or facebook)

i get and give sooo much shit and love over there it's funny...sorry you don't understand

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

what were u gonna say?...i'm just curious?....i'm assuming something about me openly saying that i grow weed????

hope you can get on it legally too...it's easy here in colorado....i've grown legally for over 17 years mostly in alaska where under 25 plants has been legal for a looooooong time, and been growing here in colorado since about the time they started the mmj stuff.

...however, i'd prefer that it go back to being illegal....or at least close down the dispenseries ...i don't get half as much for my crops anymore...and i'm a legal caregiver w/ 6 patients.

K.E. said:

Lol.. Some ppl would say SE wastin his time. I was fina say somethin til you said legal bruh. I been tryna get on that shit..

YUKON said:

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

I was fina say why tf you snitchin on yo self..

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

lol...figured as much....

bro....ppl in colorado don't get hassled about weed even when it was illegal....it's mandated as the lowest priority for leo to bother with....they have to handle a jaywalker first (...well supposed to)

...and funny enuff that my job has me dealing w/ leo everyday.

anyway i'm taking care of myself and my family, and living in one of the most tolerant places on earth.

you guys are more than welcome to see my grows...just ask and i'll give you links.

...and if you wanna grow ill help w/ advice.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form