dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

MY NAME IS KNOTLOCKS

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

Hey!

I am new to this site! I have had dreads for 3 years now, and have developed a rather unique method of creating and maintaining dreads.

I am here to meet new people and share some stories!

Hope you enjoy my videos also

www.youtube.com/knotlocks

updated by @knotlocks: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

the way you do dreads is exrteremely bad for them your dreads are only 2 years old i bet they are alreadsy severely damaged please do nhot recomend crocheting to anyone ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

you also use wax which is very bad too

and you act like a clown just like jonny clean

i hope your here to learn to dread right not just spam

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

you root flip too?

thats 1 of the worse tyhings u can ever do!

yikes

every root flip point is at least 30% weaker

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

once u use it u cant get rid of it its in there forecver rotting your hair

but u mnight not care about howe u destroy your hair but others dop

do u warn ppl how bad the things u recomend are? no u recomend them and let them suffer the consequences

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

the locticians motto "i dont care if its bad for hair" as long as you can make a lil money messing up ppls dreads huh?

you realize you just stated on a public fory=um that you dont care if what u do is bad for dreads?

great way to earn a lil credibility

--
KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

OK..Being from Jamaica..Almost Half the Rasta's there do it this way. Why is it no frowned upon within the black community?

If you go to ANY Black Beauty Loctition their method of Dreadlocking is through root flipping.

And out of ANY person who has dreads..guess whose always looks the best..Black people.

If it's so bad for your hair, why is it so popular?

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

To each their own, yes. However, keep your damage to yourself! Don't promote on a natural dread site, the ways which are harmful. Much like religion, believe in your way and dont push it on others.....

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

LOL OK.. Fair enough.. But I still am entitled to share my views on dreadlocks regardless on which method I use. Freedom of speech. I am not forcing anyone to do it my way. It's just what works best for me.

I have tried the natural neglect... I have tried Backcombing, I have tried twisting..and still this method has come out on top. Anyways.. Hope you all have some wonderful locks yourself!

I am not here to cause controversy, I just want to learn and discuss dreads, which we seem to have gotten of on a fast start lol

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Here we go,whose looks best. Why dont we act like ALL humans, back before their were locticians or even a concept of hair care, didnt have dreaded hair....hmmm lets see, no brushing=locked hair! OMG it cant be true, white people had them too, and lookie lookie, ours are beautiful as well!!

/ 6

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form