dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wrapping all of my dreads??

Kass
@kass
13 years ago
33 posts

Hi everyone,

So, my dreads are about 7 months old now (all natural, baby! woo!), and as one might expect, I still have some loose hairs. I have pulled some of these clumps into existing, tiny dreads to eventually create one bigger dread. My hair is pretty much completely separated, and my dreads have locked from the bottom up, so while it is all separated, I still have about 3-6 inches of loose hair starting at my scalp.

From that point, I have some hairs that haven't attached to any dread and are just kind of flying off into nowhere. It is not even frizzyness, just hair that hasn't really dreaded and it is beginning to annoy me. I kind of want to wrap my dreads to give them shape and get all the hairs doing their thing. The problem with that is I might have to wrap all of them.

Would that be a bad idea? Should I use beads? I don't even know how to wrap my dreads, really?

I guess I am worried that I might screw them up--and I know I can just wait, but I have been wanting to wrap them for awhile anyway.

Okay, that's all. HALP

updated by @kass: 01/13/15 09:12:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your always gonna have em so get use to em

wrapping will squish em maki g em thinner

if u wrap think of it more as for decoration only

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Yeah, I gave up wraps for the same reason. I just use beads now.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form