Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax is gross but may be grosser then you thought

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so we all know dread wax is gross right? well dread wax just might be grosser then you ever imagined in very rare cases.

heres a message i just got on facebook.

hey i just wanted to thank you for the info you provide my dreads are coming along great and with no wax no combs my buddy used wax and flies laid eggs in his hair needless to say hes now baled from the maggots they ate his scalp it horrible so thanks a bunch

we were out this summer on tour getting dirty ya now how it gose and a maggot fell out fo his head on his sholder i looked in his dreads and it was packed with them he riped the dead out one yank took scalp to so i shaved him down and went to the hospitle that had to scrub his head with iodine ans salt to kill the eggs i wish i had a pic for you but he said if i took a pic i would die

goss huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:12:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh happy ending..after he shaved the wax dreads and recovered from the gross disaster hes now going natural and although his hairs just 3 inches its dreading already

--
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
I don't think this is in the right section.. it should be in WAX HORROR STORIES lol! that's so crazy, who knows maybe this has happened to multiple people. I bet jonny clean's response was.. "hmm sounds like you over waxed.." lol
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

that almost made me cry it grossed me out so much. that seriously is a horror story

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

I just about hurled when I read this.. *shudders

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the poor guy that had to shave his friends head did puke

if it wasnt real id swear it was an urband legend

--
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts

My head isitchynow...maggotsvery disturbing.

ashr
@ashr
13 years ago
9 posts

AMG thats hardcore !

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

that is..gnar.

at least it ended on a happy note.

Jeremy Boone