Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bus Accident

Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

So yesterday I was on the bus and it crashed into an animal center van. The bike rack prevented the bus from doing a lot of damage and it was a five car accident. At behest of my family I decided to go to the Hospital anyway. While I was waiting to get X-rays I noticed two black guys with dreads. The first one was a little taller than me and had manicured dreads. I could see the front looked a littlle bit odd, as if in the future it would recede. Then I saw the other employee with different color scrubs. He was really tall and his forehead was starting to recede terribly, to the point where he looked like he was from feudal Asia.

I sat there and could understand that they worked in a hospital and had to manicure their locks for professionalism, but 80% of Hospital staff/EMS I encountered had tattoos, barrels, and eclectic scrubs (it was hard figuring out students from technologist. So my question is, would you manicure your dreads for a job?

updated by @mary: 01/13/15 09:12:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no and legaly they cannot be required to and by doing so you screw yourself when you do you have no more deffence and they can tell you to cut cover maintain whatever they want

but if you stand up for yoir rights they cant

funniest part is the only maintenance thats a good idea to keep a job is keeping em clean and most of those manicured dreads hardly ever wazsh cause washing causes frizz

most wash every couple months only when the salon washes em for em

strange world huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form