Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new dreadlocks shampoo shop to be added works great in hard water

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i know many of you struggle to find a dreadlocks shampoo that works in hard water

well a new member who actualy lives very near where i grew up has a shop http://dreadlockshampoo.com/ her dreadlocks shampoos are all natural vegan and work in hard water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:04:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i love maylees too but this is a great alternative for ppl who cant use maylees

--
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

Hmm, do you think these would be OK for young dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

probably

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll be getting some samples of these in the next couple days so will do a review soon

--
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i just ordered a bar. i picked the dragon blood scent. i really wanted to get the nag champa but i'm worried it will be too strong scented. i'm really hoping this will be the shampoo of my dreams and i'll have tons of knots happening. *fingers crossed*

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Thanks for this, SE. So good to see people making something earthy-friendly, people-friendly and dread-friendly.

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

you'll have to tell me what the ones you ordered smell like. i get migraines so i try to avoid really strong scents. i love maylee's garden soap scents but i can't use them in my hair. these new bars are EXPENSIVE. i'm really hoping they work.

grittyjane said:

I ordered some too.

Heather said:

i just ordered a bar. i picked the dragon blood scent. i really wanted to get the nag champa but i'm worried it will be too strong scented. i'm really hoping this will be the shampoo of my dreams and i'll have tons of knots happening. *fingers crossed*

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they are big i believe twice the size of maylees by weight so really they are the same price..i think

Heather said:

you'll have to tell me what the ones you ordered smell like. i get migraines so i try to avoid really strong scents. i love maylee's garden soap scents but i can't use them in my hair. these new bars are EXPENSIVE. i'm really hoping they work.

grittyjane said:

I ordered some too.

Heather said:

--
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

Let us know how it works Heather! I think that if it works in your water, it will work for everyone.

If the reviews are good, I plan on getting the Nag Champa and Patchouli bars.
Heather said:

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form