Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My scalp stinks! how could i take car of this?

tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts

My dreads and 6 1/2 months and i do the regular bs/acv every 2 days. but my scalp just smells like pure head sweat and it kinda grosses me out. is there anything i can do? maybe scrub my scalp with a bar of soap or anything.

updated by @tab-tabs: 01/13/15 09:11:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

add oils to the bs/acv or do the maylees after

why does it stink though

sweat stench comes mostly from poor diets

baking sodas a natural odor absorber are u sure your just not used to normal clean head smell without all the perfumey buildup from typical shampoos?

if it does have a foul odor teatree kills the bacteria that will cause that pepermint or placender will make it smell good

maylees nag champa or any of them will have ppl burrying their noses in yoir dreads all day

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts

yea ur probably right lol i am used to perfumy shampoos. it just smells weird to me lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

like hair?

try maylees u will Love it

--
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts

where could i get maylees? and i ran out of ACV could i just wash my hair with dawn dish soap until i go shopping?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

http://shops.dreadlockssite.com/

theres a new shop that will be added soon http://www.dreadlockshampoo.com that works in hard water

--
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts

alrighty well i ordered some so now i wait. i washed my hair with dawn dish soap and it made it too soft =[[

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i can kinda smell mine now that i pay attention..when i look down then throw my head back i get a brief smell of, kinda wet dog, but kinda like ass...but ive not been eating the healthiest of foods lately,so im not sure to chalk it up to the diet, or to mold or mildew...smelt like this real bad last week after only 3 days of no wash. hmm i washed yesterday too...

tab tabs
@tab-tabs
13 years ago
18 posts

Well i can already tell you guys that i eat crap so its probably just poor health. i just hate the smell of scalp lol

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form