Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone who is interested in learning how to prepare raw vegan food, please read.

Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Hey everybody,I just published my E-book "Prepare to be Raw".Its a very detailed guide on preparing raw food, shopping for ingredients, weekly planning, etc.There has been a great deal of discussion on this topic so I thought I would make this available here.It is 24.99 but I am going to make a coupon for this forum's users. If you are interested please let me know.If you can't pay but you reallllly think it would help you message me and we will talk.You can check it out by clicking on my ad on the side or go to www.preparetoberaw.com If you just want free info on the topic check out my free blog at www.rawnaturalliving.com Thanks for taking the time.Love and HealthDidg
updated by @didjeridurian: 02/14/15 02:14:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
nice thats awesomeextra awesome that ya are giving discounts to people from here :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
hey man, sorry if i came off as ignorant in the vegetarian thread. I guess i like to argue. Hah. ive been thinking about transitioning from eating everything to a more healthy diet. Not necessarily vegetarian/vegan but alot more fruits and vegetables, organic meats, not as much crap and chemicals. i guess what im asking is how do you take that first big plunge and stop eating the crap?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ummm wasnt the answer in the question?how do you stop eatting crap....stop eatting crap..lolits easy just start thinking bout what your eatting, read labels pay attention to what your buyingi bet if u learn to cook good veggie meals you'll love embut as much as i hate meat and akll that at least opting for more organic free ranged options is a step in the right direction.but its really not as hard as you think to step farther and give up meat for good Daniel said:
hey man, sorry if i came off as ignorant in the vegetarian thread. I guess i like to argue. Hah. ive been thinking about transitioning from eating everything to a more healthy diet. Not necessarily vegetarian/vegan but alot more fruits and vegetables, organic meats, not as much crap and chemicals. i guess what im asking is how do you take that first big plunge and stop eating the crap?

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Hey Brother SE is right, it's really not that hard to make the transition and once you do you'll probably never go back. I've been vegitarian for about 14 years now so I didn't start till I was 41 years old and I feel better now than I've ever felt and the transition for me was pretty much effortless. Animals are my friends.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i made the transition when i was maybe 16 or 18..i forget..but im so glad i did Lonnie Berg said:
Hey Brother SE is right, it's really not that hard to make the transition and once you do you'll probably never go back. I've been vegitarian for about 14 years now so I didn't start till I was 41 years old and I feel better now than I've ever felt and the transition for me was pretty much effortless. Animals are my friends.

--
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
my husband and I made the transition a couple of days ago, and we already are feeling better. I have tons of energy. The key for us was just eliminating fastfood pretty much and implimenting some tofu instead. So far, so good, it's an awesome decision! We plan to slowly transition to vegan and then to raw
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Unfortunately tofu is a fast food. Its vegan fast food. Use it transitionally if you need to but dont get dependent on it. Vegetarian means "eat vegetables". Once you turn soy beans into tofu its no longer a plant.Soy beans are a far from ideal food as it is.Please dont think I am saying you HAVE to stop eating tofu. It can be good to transition. Just DO NOT fool yourself into thinking it is healthy. Finding the best diet is about constantly allowing your diet to evolve as you rebuild your nutritional structure. You dont need to rush it , but dont get too complacent either. Jo McClelland said:
my husband and I made the transition a couple of days ago, and we already are feeling better. I have tons of energy. The key for us was just eliminating fastfood pretty much and implimenting some tofu instead. So far, so good, it's an awesome decision! We plan to slowly transition to vegan and then to raw
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
I need to try and work more veggies into my diet. It is really difficult when you aren't the one cooking and 4 others in the house are not veggie eaters. At dinner once my mother has put a bowl of olives ( which I hate) and said this is our veggie for tonight... often it is steak or some sort of meat and potatoes(however they may be made.. mashed, baked, etc...) I always feel tired and sluggish. I have had my blood work checked and so far nothing is wrong. But I have diabetes on both sides of my family ( Mom's mom and dad's dad) and I am so scared that I am eating myself into diabetes. I know I will probably end up having to eat meals seperate of the family and my boyfriend. They are so set in their ways and my dad will NOT give up steak... Same with my boyfriend I have to make him eat some veggies. Other wise he will eat everything else around them. I just know I have to do something quick or I will end up like my mother who is only 5'5" and nearly 300lbs at the age of 50. I am 5'10" and 315 but am getting close the same level of unhealthiness If I can get the ball rolling I am hoping I can get the rest to follow suit. ANy suggestions on what I can do to make it as easy as possible to transition my self in to a healthier life style and what would be good to try for the whole family and dinnertime as easy as possible with out cooking seperate meals. I am desperate at this point because I am sick of feeling so awful and have NO energy to do anything and I can be in pain when I do. Daniel said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
when i was young i always got in trouble for eatting all the olives my mom had bought a jar of olives just for martinis and expected 1 jar to last decades..i would devourse a whole jar at a time..but try stir fries..mixed veggies with setan setan can pass for meat so helps the transition for the meat crazy..marinate evertything and add fresh herbs and spices and it will smell and taste so good they wont miss meatcook creativelyinstead of cooking just to make food cook to make a delicios mealonce theyre used to a better diet u can start cooking less fancy if u want Izzy-licious said:
I need to try and work more veggies into my diet. It is really difficult when you aren't the one cooking and 4 others in the house are not veggie eaters. At dinner once my mother has put a bowl of olives ( which I hate) and said this is our veggie for tonight... often it is steak or some sort of meat and potatoes(however they may be made.. mashed, baked, etc...) I always feel tired and sluggish. I have had my blood work checked and so far nothing is wrong. But I have diabetes on both sides of my family ( Mom's mom and dad's dad) and I am so scared that I am eating myself into diabetes. I know I will probably end up having to eat meals seperate of the family and my boyfriend. They are so set in their ways and my dad will NOT give up steak... Same with my boyfriend I have to make him eat some veggies. Other wise he will eat everything else around them. I just know I have to do something quick or I will end up like my mother who is only 5'5" and nearly 300lbs at the age of 50. I am 5'10" and 315 but am getting close the same level of unhealthiness If I can get the ball rolling I am hoping I can get the rest to follow suit. ANy suggestions on what I can do to make it as easy as possible to transition my self in to a healthier life style and what would be good to try for the whole family and dinnertime as easy as possible with out cooking seperate meals. I am desperate at this point because I am sick of feeling so awful and have NO energy to do anything and I can be in pain when I do.

Daniel said:

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form