Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Toshi
@toshi
13 years ago
5 posts

HieveryoneGreetings all the way from UAE-Dubai.i bought a soap (detailsbelow)for almost $10 and i am not sure if this is suitable formy 5months old baby dreads. i am under the impression that UNSCENTED meansNON-RESIDUE soap andtherefore safe for dreadlocks. I tried the soap oncebut not sure if i amdoing the right thing.I would like to have your thoughs on this. thanks.....

Naturals Jojoba Soap Unscented -- 4 fl oz

Moisturizing. Vegetable Glycerin with Bio-Ferm' Herbal Complex. Hobe' Naturals Jojoba Soap gently cleanses while moisturizing with vegetable glycerin and organic jojoba oil. Hobe's exclusive Bio-Ferm' Herbal Complex provides the essence of 26 herbs to enhance and protect healthy, radiant skin. All natural. No animal fats, artificial colors or preservatives.

updated by @toshi: 01/13/15 09:09:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

unscented does not mean non residue and non residue is only 1/2 of what u want to look for the other 1/2 being non conditioning which this is ..jojoba is all conditioners

switch to bicarb and vinager if u cant dfind a better soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

moisturizing means avoid it (unless you have african type hair)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Toshi
@toshi
13 years ago
5 posts

thanks for the info SE. GOOD THING i used the soap once.. i have been using BAKING SODA and ACV plus seawaterbut the soap thing just came across my mind last friday. I thought buying DR. BRONNERs though but i i just coudln't find 1 in the local stores and pharmacies here. soi ended up buying the jojoba soap, just a waste of my money..and there i said it....i think, from now on, i'll stick to BS slash ACV Method. thanks once again. appreciate it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form