Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Essential oils in the UK.

Phil Hulford
@phil-hulford
13 years ago
38 posts

So I seem to be going through my oils for the BS wash fairly quick and I avent managed to find a cheap place in England to buy essential oils... can anyone help by sharing thier secret oil springs?? thanks!!

updated by @phil-hulford: 01/13/15 09:09:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i prefer these guys not in the uk but over a certain ammount have free shipping and im 99% sure they ship there

grt the 2 oz sizes and they should last a good while

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Phil Hulford
@phil-hulford
13 years ago
38 posts

thanks SE i'll take a look :)

Phil Hulford
@phil-hulford
13 years ago
38 posts

thanks for trying SE but it seems the price s pretty much hte same.... good to know then! maybe you can help me save some oil by answering this question... if im using a half gallon pitcher for the BS wash (my dreads are quite short) I am currently using 15-20 drops lavender, 15 drops rosemary and 10 drops tea tree... i that too much? I have a feeling it is...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well i use that in a galon ..sometimes more so u pronbbly can cut back but its not too excessive either its on the strong side of what u should use

--
Blame the Moon
@blame-the-moon
13 years ago
5 posts

Essential oil is just plain expensive. Maybe cut back. I rarely use anything but BS and ACV, essential oil is just like a treat for my dreads.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i use 5 diferent oils every wash 2x a week i never measure just shake shake shake i use more when i feel the need and add jojoba or e when i need and even tho i use alot (i do 2 gallns 1 i pour over the other i soak the length in so use 2x the 1 gallon recipe) and still 2 oz last months and months and months i dunno how many 4 i guess

they are not expensive wghen u consujise how long they last

but are u closing the caps tight after use? not soring in the sun? thry do evaporate

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form