Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

about me, if your interested.

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Well, I like to say I live a good life. I am clean for the most part now...no hard drugs any more...took a lot of L in my past, I still think I get some flash backs...I don't notice it but people say..."wow torie, is that a lil bit of a trip comin back? Lol, anyways...I could write a book. Ive been on lots of psychedelic adventures...around the country, lots of fun. Wanna get a bus and travel the country. I'd pick up any good soul on the way. Maybe a movie would be better,ow budget...just video recordings, but I think it would be pretty Damn interesting. I gave birth on 4/20/10, and unfortunately Bodhi passed EXACTLY six months later for reasons no one can explain. He's always watching me, and I truly believe that was his purpose. It's a total depressing story, but don't feel bad...he is a blessing. Learned a lot through my years....I am a strong REAL woman, and I'm completely myself. No fake shit, I suppose that's why I'm telling my story to everyone. I am a happy person and truly believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Be the change you want to see in the world, and don't be negative...even negative thoughts are sent into the universe. So be happy, don't worry. Enjoy life. Try to make this earth a better place, live let live. Love people and they'll love you back. I'm a true believeer in karma, what ever you think and throw out there will come back to you and make life so much better if your positive. So keep on keeping on sisters and brothers. Much love and light, if we all believe that I truly feel we can change the energy in a negative, money driving world! Love you all! Xoxo.
updated by @torie-shea: 01/13/15 09:09:41PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you...that was amazing <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea whsat she said but yea yoir tripping too i know i stopped messin with psychodelic looooong long ago i used to sell em so always had lots and crammed alotta craziness into a short period so 1 day came to the point where just had to stop

gladi did when i did

love u torie

hugs hugs hugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Yes, I have no clue where I'd be if I still was doing that shit, I mean...its fun until a certain point. Then we grow up. Love you too papa dread!
Kathleen
@kathleen
13 years ago
28 posts

<3 Love back at you Torie! Thank you for sharing yourself :) I agree that we can change the energy for the positive. Things are working/changing in the universe more than ever now and I truly believe that. xoxo

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
Yep thats right, Cant live that negative way gotta make way for the positive daythanks torie
Steven Wind
@steven-wind
13 years ago
62 posts
Torie, message me about the movie! I plan on making a movie, too, about three people that go on a hitchhiking adventure :pWelcome, you're awesome, I'm sure a lot of us have had our issues with drug use (I know I have) but luckily that's done and over with.
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

i hear ya girl.. I share the same beliefs and life rules.. *hugs

Christopher Laird
@christopher-laird
13 years ago
4 posts

You seem to me like a very amazing woman and I hope things continually get better for you. Beings with such pure energy/vibes deserve all of the best. I am looking forward to reading moire posts from you. That I am. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form