Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello I'm a first timer and somewhat of a wanderer.......

Christopher Laird
@christopher-laird
13 years ago
4 posts

Hey. I'm getting my first set of dreads for a reason that might seem odd but recently I gave in to myself and am on a quest to discover my true nature. In that time maybe I was a man born in the wrong era or just might be that I truthfully am a feral man either way I'm a wanderer, vagabond,etc so I feel dreads are just a more natural progression. So yeah if you like, hate or just don't give a damn about me I will tell you now it doesn't concern me. I do live by a set of moral guidelines. Hope to make good friends/mentors/discussions on here

updated by @christopher-laird: 01/13/15 09:09:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome my only concern would be how you are olanning on getting (not starting or growing) your dreads

so how are u planning on beginig your journey into dreadiness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Hi there! I just started my dread journey too.. i feel ya bro..

Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Welcome :) any reason is a good reason. Hope you can find all the help, support and friendliness you may want, and good luck on your dread journey

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Well, that's a pretty Damn interesting introduction. Sounds like me, but I'm a women. Is it bad to be a feral woman? Lol, I don't think so! I must say, the dreads definitely go with that description! Rock on brother!
Christopher Laird
@christopher-laird
13 years ago
4 posts

We;; I'm unsure if I am interpreting your question correctly but I will try my best to answer. I've been though allot of things in my brief 24 years of living. Without going into too much detail up until a year ago I had been blindly living for the sake of self destruction and allowed myself to be used like a trained pet. Then finally it clicked the reason i couldn't find the answer to my spiritual questions was I hadn't figured out the questions I wanted answers too. So Ive been wandering and I will continue to wander and live life my way and by my personal code of honor, I have sworn to protect others from violence, oppression, and deceit. I am beginning my dread journey to become the man I really am at my core. I hope all of you here can respect that. In case you were wondering I deplor violence, I'm not doing this for fashion, and this decision i thought and meditated on for a years only s of late has the proverbial curtain been raised on my inner eye.

soaring eagle said:

welcome my only concern would be how you are olanning on getting (not starting or growing) your dreads

so how are u planning on beginig your journey into dreadiness

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sounds like the same thing that lead me to dread the 1st time

but i was more asking how as in are u going natural are u going to twist and rip but it sounds like youir ready to go natural go feral as torie said and take the full on spritual journey into dreadiness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Christopher Laird
@christopher-laird
13 years ago
4 posts

Yes I want to go natural method. I want my dreads to be as individual yet connected to my experiences be they my past or my current.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form