Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oh how i miss nice smelling hair.

caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts

well for one i think a congrats is in order for my beautiful almost fully locked hair =]. its about 11 months since ive brushed it and honestly i couldnt be happier. ive said it, but it needs to be said again. i love seeing the change in my hair almost every single day. and honestly i really did think id miss my poker straight hair once again like i did the first time around, but doing it this method, keeps me occupied almost. i never get bored with it! so thank you for everyone who talked me into doing it this method because i couldn't be happier with the way its turning out.

mmmmm pink dreadlocks =]]

that being said. being a cosmetologist, i do miss the smell of my own hair. AG products. mmmm ooooh do i miss that smell. so my question to all of you is, is there any professional product (doesn't have to be a shampoo) that i could use in my hair? mainly for the smell but obviously if it betters them would be even better. im afraid to put anything in my hair other then dr bronners peppermint soap due to being petrified of mold or them softening. that would break my little heart!!

if there isn't, is there just a spray or something that i could use to just give it a nice smell? i would even be 100% for making my own!!

any suggestions are welcome of course (but please be nice. i am still fairly new at this!)

thank you!!!

updated by @caitlin: 01/13/15 09:09:27PM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

I use maylees garden dread bars. There are several different scents to choose from. Makes my hair smell yummy. I occasionally use Kiss my Face brand "whenever" shampoo. It has a nice smell. The main thing that causes mold is damp dreads.Prolonged dampness. If dreads are pulled back or up under a tam/hat when wet or if you go to bed with them wet, they can develop mold.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wash with maylees gardens and u will loooove how they smell

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Maylees here too! Smells AMAZING.

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
I use garnier fructis pure clean, it smells delicious.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form