Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

helmet head

SensiScott
@sensiscott
13 years ago
12 posts

Hi all. I am about 4 months into natural dreading with less than extraordinary progress. Well its not horrible i guess lol but I have recently purchased a new motorcycle as my only vehicle and i am afraid my helmet is slowing the process even more. how much of an issue is it and is there anything that can be done to make a lesser impact of progress? thanks a ton! anyways, pics of where i was as of about 3 or so weeks ago. basically the same now

updated by @sensiscott: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

well i see progress but lil slow tho not unusualy slow at all

helmet might slow things but so might a fractured skull so wear yoir helmet maybe put on a scarf 1st then the helmet over it? i dunno its a guess

umm motorcycles get good miliage but for an only vehicle its a poor choice when you have bad weather especialy winter weather or when u wanna go out with kmore then 1 person

plus theres always the fractured skull drawback

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SensiScott
@sensiscott
13 years ago
12 posts

yeah i thought it was goin kinda slow.. i wash with bs twice a week and spray with sea salt water every now and again. other than that just let it be. and I don't really get winter weather here in Orlando and rarely ever had passengers lol but i feel it was a good decision for me in the position i am in.

Star Mercer
@star-mercer
13 years ago
34 posts

My husband has a motorcycle. He doesn't have dreads, but I do and found thatthe helmentdid sort of flatten them. If you have one that doesn't fit so tight, it gives your dreads a little breathing room, but still fits your head snuggly. Going without a helment always helps dreads along, with the wind blowing, but like SE said, it's not the safest thing to do. Best of luck and be safe! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form