Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Someone Help Me! I Need To Get This Nasty Ass Wax Out Of My Hair!!!

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

my hair has been getting really sweaty and once they dry a little i feel them and they feel gross. i can feel the wax still in them. i need a method to get it out! Also whats a good alternate hair wash i lost my knottyboy soap.

updated by @austin-potter: 01/13/15 09:08:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wash baking soda acv

and essential oils

wax removal

undiluted acv

followed by very hot water and lots of scrubbing with lots of dawn dish soap

if thats not enough then diluted gunk out or dissolvit

both are extremely strong and will dry hair and iritate scalp so u definately wanna dilute it till u see how u reacte

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

Thanks SE. Could you explain to me how to do this. like how to dilute it and when you use acv do you just use that to wash your hair with or do you mix baking soda in it? im confused.

Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

Oh my! Good luck getting that out, I saw somewhere someone mentioned Dawn.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no u dont mix the bs with acv u dont technicaly wash yoiur hair with it but pour it on undiluted and squeeze it in to break up the wax leave it soak awhile to loose n up the wax and try to swqueeze it out like a tube of toothpaste

the dissolvit or gunk oit is well experimental

i cant tell u how to dilute it

i can tell u ifts super effective at removing wax but undiluted will raeally iritate the scalp

so try 3/4 water or so at a guess if ts too strong still weaken it more if its too weak make it slightly stronger

post youir experiment results

u can do the body splasgh which is way weaker but works but its way more expensive too but safe undiluted

Austin Potter said:

Thanks SE. Could you explain to me how to do this. like how to dilute it and when you use acv do you just use that to wash your hair with or do you mix baking soda in it? im confused.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form