Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does it matter which way you twist?

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

Left or right? My sister twisted all mine to the left, and one to the right. About uh month in my nigga told me you're sposed to twist to the right.. I know most people's hair naturally goes to the right, but does it really matter..?

updated by @ke: 02/14/15 03:35:19AM
V2
@v2
13 years ago
75 posts

I twist to the right. I don't know if it matters.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u shouldnt twist at all twisting will make u go bald ..dont twist period

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

Lol, How I'm s'posed to get dreads then..?

soaring eagle said:

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

Ight, I got you..

Desirae Rose said:

No, it doesn't matter. Twisting is just for 'neatness' and separation and keeping locs more cylindrical. Also, please watch it with the N word. I know it's "a term of endearment and familiarity" but not everyone sees it that way (I know I don't).

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

by doing nothing dreads haoppen by leaving them aloned if u want to start thenm by twists then thats ok uneasacary but ok but dont keep twisting them over and over

i guess you dont know am]lot abour dreads? dread happen by leavcing the hair alone to dreD

do nothing and it dreads its that siimple

Karl Edwards said:

soaring eagle said:

--
K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

I don't, this my first time. I started em by twistin, I don't constantly twist em..

soaring eagle said:

by doing nothing dreads haoppen by leaving them aloned if u want to start thenm by twists then thats ok uneasacary but ok but dont keep twisting them over and over

i guess you dont know am]lot abour dreads? dread happen by leavcing the hair alone to dreD

Karl Edwards said:

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

good well u should only do it the 1 time then leave em alone completely let them dread themselves

Karl Edwards said:

I don't, this my first time. I started em by twistin, I don't constantly twist em..

soaring eagle said:

Karl Edwards said:

soaring eagle said:

--
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

As far as I know, it doesn't matter, but don't keep twisting them, just let them do what they want now. I started mine by backcombing them, and they all came loose or just turned into a huge frizzy mess. It's been a week and I can already feel progress, and all I've done is leave them to it :) so don't worry, it doesn't matter

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts

i tnr'd mine in both directions. i highly doubt it matters

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form