Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi Everybody

Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Hi everyone, my name's Tara, I'm 19 and from England. My hair's always been bushy and wild, everyone always told me they love my hair, but it really just used to annoy me. I've always loved dreads, but never really had the thought to get them myself, but recently I decided I wanted a change. Not my hair, but my diet and health and life in general, so I felt like now would be an ideal time to start dreadlocks. Originally I did the backcombing/wax method, but then I came across this wonderful and informative site to open my eyes to the wax before I used any more. So now I'm just letting them do their own thing and trying not to check their progress every five minutes

Anyway, just wanted to make a little introduction and say I'm happy to be here, and glad for all the help available :)

updated by @tara-c: 01/13/15 09:08:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

congrats and i hope u can get the wax out

enjoy your journy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts
Welcome to the dread family Tara C. Glad to hear about your life change. I went through a similar stage over a year ago and I am so much happier now. Changes like becoming a vegetarian, studying Buddhism and growing my dreadlocks has made me a much better person!Keep up the good work and post some pictures of your dreads :)Frysy
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Welcome Tara C. I hope you feel like you can ask whatever question comes to mind about your dread journey and health. There are some groups here regarding health as well that you can take a look at too. There are a lot of helpful discussions and plenty of helpful like-minded souls here that can help with just about anything dreads related and remember that it is most beneficial to just keep things simple and your dreads will be healthy and strong for as long as you want them to be! Feel free to stop by my page and ask me whatever question you like! :0)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form