Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To Those of You Who Have Used Maylee's Soap Bars...

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
Would you mind giving me some suggestions on which I should try out? And out of curiosity, can I use this on my head, because judging from the description, it sounds like it would smell phenomenal. http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/Mayleesgarden/3660653 Any comments?
updated by @patrick2: 01/13/15 09:07:55PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

They smell amazing...you will love them. I have been using them for awhile. My favorite scent is patchouli vanilla lavender. I also like her nag champa. I have used karma and hippie scents. I just ordered dragonsblood and orange tea tree and am excited to smell them. The scent stays will you and you get little bursts of it throughout the day as you move your head...heavenly<3

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts

That sounds wonderful. I'll definitely give them a try. Thanks!

Panterra Caraway said:

They smell amazing...you will love them. I have been using them for awhile. My favorite scent is patchouli vanilla lavender. I also like her nag champa. I have used karma and hippie scents. I just ordered dragonsblood and orange tea tree and am excited to smell them. The scent stays will you and you get little bursts of it throughout the day as you move your head...heavenly<3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

when i use nag champa my cat burrows into my dreads and act like i washed in catnip

but i love it theyre allll amazing

1 note if youir african american the body bars are virtualy the same except contain shae butter so are an excelent option rather then adding shae or gel or anything after

so u might waanna just go with a body bar or ..get 1 of each :)

i usualy order 3 or so bars at a time

1 noite when u unwrap them the entire house will be filled with that heavenly scent so if u have housemates who arent into it ..open them outdoors let them sit and air out a day b4 u bring em in

after a day u will have to actualy sniff em to smell em but 1st time u open it the scents everywhere (or used to be i think she may have dialed back the power a lil cauuse the y used to be strong)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shannan
@shannan
13 years ago
38 posts

Ive bought multiple. i think they are all basically the same just different scents. I got to say i didnt like the greasy feel of it at first but it grew on me. Rockstar is my favorite

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

my absolute favs are nag champa and hippie mama. dragonsblood is a close third. the smell of the tea tree orange one doesn't last as long. the only one i haven't liked so far was earthy woods. i think its a bit too masculine smelling so my husband uses it and loves it. i've also tried mayan gold and karma. they aren't my favorites but they smell nice. rock star is next on my list to purchase.

btw, her laundry soap are AMAZING!!! a little goes a long way and it gets my clothes super clean and smellingdivine. i love the clove vanilla scent. i'm going to get the nag champa next time.

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i take the bars out of their wrappers and put them in zip lock bags until i'm ready to use them. i then take the wrappers and put them in my dresser drawers and it makes my clothes smell so good:)

soaring eagle said:

when i use nag champa my cat burrows into my dreads and act like i washed in catnip

but i love it theyre allll amazing

1 note if youir african american the body bars are virtualy the same except contain shae butter so are an excelent option rather then adding shae or gel or anything after

so u might waanna just go with a body bar or ..get 1 of each :)

i usualy order 3 or so bars at a time

1 noite when u unwrap them the entire house will be filled with that heavenly scent so if u have housemates who arent into it ..open them outdoors let them sit and air out a day b4 u bring em in

after a day u will have to actualy sniff em to smell em but 1st time u open it the scents everywhere (or used to be i think she may have dialed back the power a lil cauuse the y used to be strong)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form