Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So, uh, should I split this or what?

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts

Hey everybody. How's it going? Well, I've got this one dread towards the front that I'm kind of iffy about splitting. You see, I've already separated the end(kind of did it on it's own), and it's partially separated at the root but not completely. Originally I just thought I'd leave it for a while, and it would congo or something, but that hasn't been the case. I really have no problem leaving it, but I find myself playing with it a lot(although this is pretty much a habit of mine now). It's not quite loose enough for me to stick a finger through but... Ah, better yet, just take a look at the attached picture. It'll probably do better than what I can put in words.

updated by @patrick2: 01/13/15 09:07:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if its not too thick then ,eave it alone

and thats not a "picture" its a crude drawing but got the idea anyway it is a congo just leave it alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
The congo'd portion's actually longer than that, but you get the idea. Also, if a dread splits a little at the roots, I should just leave it, right? I mean there's no sense in splitting 8-10 inches of hair from the roots. I have two that look sort of like this.
Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
That was quick. Guess I'll just leave it, then.

soaring eagle said:

if its not too thick then ,eave it alone

and thats not a "picture" its a crude drawing but got the idea anyway it is a congo just leave it alone

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats usualy from forced sectioning they may have wanted to be 2 dreads u forced to be 1 it should work itself out over time

Patrick said:

The congo'd portion's actually longer than that, but you get the idea. Also, if a dread splits a little at the roots, I should just leave it, right? I mean there's no sense in splitting 8-10 inches of hair from the roots. I have two that look sort of like this.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
Might have been my initial twist and rip. Wasn't too worried about it, though. I figured I should just wait anyway. Thanks, SE.

soaring eagle said:

thats usualy from forced sectioning they may have wanted to be 2 dreads u forced to be 1 it should work itself out over time

Patrick said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form