dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To cut or not to cut

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts

Hey all,

Well let me start out by saying what an interesting, at times exciting experience my journey has been thus far. My hair grows longer (Thanks, biotin!) and has locked up completely, save for this one..little spot. It seemed to be true that hair along the hairline tends to dread slower, but this one spot in particular is bothering me to the point i am thinking of..cutting it off?

It is these two thin, long strands that have in fact dreaded, being so close together it would seem they were made to be together. But they refuse. I have used a rubberband to bind them together (Yes, i took it out eventually) even resorted to using Aloe Vera in an effort to encourage their entanglement together. I have finger twisted like mad even to the point that it has become something of a nervous habit for me, lol. No such luck however, and given that the other side of my hairline has formed just fine it is frustrating at this lack of "progress". Thus, like i said i have been debating just cutting them out. My girlfriend tells me no not to touch them, and i agree to a point cause if they would just dread together it would balance it all out. So what to do? Should i just let be as i have with the rest of my hair? It must be somehow humanly possible to encourage them to bind. Suggestions? Thanks.

Your friendly neighborhood Thundersquall.

updated by @thundersquall: 01/13/15 09:07:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm have u teried forgeting its there? u try this u try that u try something else but have u tried nothing? leave it alone? forget its even there?

if u ignore it it wont bother u

if u leave it alone..irt will dread

stop messing with it stop even paying attention to it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts

Fair enough SE, point taken!

Dislike 0

Tags