Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

why i edited a blg post

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

we have a responsibility as a community to provide good helpful info on dreadlocks on healthy dreads not just any dreads

so a post on how to poke holes in dreads thart did not include a warning that its not a smarrt thing to do was irisponsible and harmful

'

maybe her goal was to limmiyt the damage ppl do ..or maybe shes still just stuburnly deffending her harmful methods whichever the case may be i cannot alow any irisponsible "tutorials" on how to harm dreads the right way

its like teaching a kid how to steal and not get caugfht

its teaching someone how to do something bad. a better way

now i do agree that its helpful to tell ppl not to just go thrusting it in over and over like youtube suggests

but to not include a warning about the harm it does still implies its harmless which we all know is false

if anyone posted how to wax dreads without overwaxing id have to add a arning to that too

as a site we have a responsibility to provide info on healthy dreads not just make 1 person feel accepted for continuing to push harmful methods

i did not change the essence of her oost only added a warning lable

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:07:09PM
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts

Keep it up SE. There's always going to be people having a whinge about something. I agree with what you are doing, but I also understand where she is coming from as well. She obviously believes wholeheartilythat her method is not a bad for the dreads. However having a warning in questionable forum posts is a smart thing to do. We all need to be protected from information that can be damaging.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form