Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Shelby Dawson
@shelby-dawson
13 years ago
23 posts
Okay, i just got a squirt bottle and i filled it with salt water. I need help though! How much do i spray on my hair, do i wash my hair after i spray it, just things like that. Oh and also, i got some tea tree oil so, yeah. Thanks.
updated by @shelby-dawson: 01/13/15 09:06:08PM
runawayjosh
@runawayjosh
13 years ago
32 posts
First let me say that there is more than one way to skin a cat....so everyone is gonna be a little different. I take about a tablespoon of sea salt and mix that in with my BS rinse. I let that sit in my hair/scalp for about 10 minutes and then rinse it out. Some people spray it on and let it sit in their hair, if you do that you should only keep it in for a few hours before rinsing it out. So, for me its about 20 oz. of water per 1 tablespoon of sea salt. I also sometimes put in the tea tree oil into my sea salt/BS rinse.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sea waters giing to start to stink in no time beter to either swim in the iocean then rinse it after a couple houtrs or make yoir own sea water sea salt and tap water (3.5% is the same salinity as the ocean so estimate 3.5% of the water volume)

and yea u dont want or needto do it to long ..or too often

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
fermin Lujan
@fermin-lujan
13 years ago
37 posts
I do it a few hours before washing and then wash normally. don't have any tea tree tho....
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Please don't get all crazy with the Tea Tree. Most people on the site abuse it. It is not a routine item to use all the time. It is more like a medicine, when you are having oily scalp and hair or a scalp irritation. It is VERY drying and can cause problems, especially long term. Please use restraint.
babylon
@babylon
13 years ago
27 posts
tip: use the tea tree oil in or after the hollidays when going near kids so lice will say away from you're dreads
Shelby Dawson
@shelby-dawson
13 years ago
23 posts
Thanks guys!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form