Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where I live,

Makaila
@makaila
13 years ago
9 posts
there aren't many dreadheads. It's sad, I wish there were more! When I'm out and about I never see any, EVER! But I do live right in the middle of the bible belt (Oklahoma). Anyone else live in a place like this?
updated by @makaila: 02/14/15 08:43:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

where in oklohoma i know a few dreadies there i lived there breifly

i know dreadies in tulsa okc umm town with a weird name (i know hteres alot) i cant think of it tahleqah (not that 1) starts with m agh muskogee

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Makaila
@makaila
13 years ago
9 posts

Haha well I live in Tulsa

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
My area is like that quite a bit actually, I know one person who has dreadlocks from my town, but he moved to a different state, I know one who lives 20 mins away who just started his journey shortly before mine, and I know of one guy from the capital (columbus an hour away)who's in a band, and I saw someone about 7 years ago who worked at the Zoo also in columbus but have no idea if she is still around. It is very saddening as I have no one near me to discuss this with. I have many people tell me they admire me and my hair and that they can totally see me having them and it wouldn't have even surprised them while I was in High School to have taken this leap but there are so little people around that actually have them it makes me wonder, my town seems to be two extremes....strung out drug addicts or richie rich peeps not many people that fall into the middle category :P
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts
midwest city oklahoma here!
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts
I know of one other guy with dreads that lives here, but he's from another state. I've seen two people around town on separate occasions with dreads, but I only saw them once, so I doubt they live here.
Makaila
@makaila
13 years ago
9 posts
Awesome! good to see there are more

Amy Lee said:
midwest city oklahoma here!
Makaila
@makaila
13 years ago
9 posts
Yeah, I know where youre coming from. My town has a lot of different people and its not small at all, I just dont know where the dreads are! haha

Shanxon Lemasters said:
My area is like that quite a bit actually, I know one person who has dreadlocks from my town, but he moved to a different state, I know one who lives 20 mins away who just started his journey shortly before mine, and I know of one guy from the capital (columbus an hour away)who's in a band, and I saw someone about 7 years ago who worked at the Zoo also in columbus but have no idea if she is still around. It is very saddening as I have no one near me to discuss this with. I have many people tell me they admire me and my hair and that they can totally see me having them and it wouldn't have even surprised them while I was in High School to have taken this leap but there are so little people around that actually have them it makes me wonder, my town seems to be two extremes....strung out drug addicts or richie rich peeps not many people that fall into the middle category :P
Makaila
@makaila
13 years ago
9 posts
Ahh, where do you live?

lysergic.nightshade said:
I know of one other guy with dreads that lives here, but he's from another state. I've seen two people around town on separate occasions with dreads, but I only saw them once, so I doubt they live here.
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts
Medium-smallish place in south central Kentucky.

Makaila said:
Ahh, where do you live?

lysergic.nightshade said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form