Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where did your get yours?

Shelby Dawson
@shelby-dawson
13 years ago
23 posts

Does your hair have to be completely locked up to wear a Tam? I think they are so cool looking and i wanted to look into buying one. My dreads are only two weeks old so i was wondering if i could already wear one. And if so, were have other people gotten theirs? Ohhhh also, i cant seem to find dread beads anywhere at all. So i was probably going to order them off the internet but is there any stores that sell them?

updated by @shelby-dawson: 01/13/15 09:05:55PM
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

If you wear a wool tam about half of the time, your hair will usually lock up faster. I got my tam from Kristy's etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/HippieWillow I think she has a shop on this site too. And about beads, you can use anything you want as a bead, as long as it's big enough to get on.

Shelby Dawson
@shelby-dawson
13 years ago
23 posts
Thanks! I will check out the website. : )
Cricketine
@cricketine
13 years ago
14 posts
About beads... Almost every town now has some sort of bead shop. I stop at any I see and search for ones with holes big enough for my hair, usually find at least one per place. I just picked up two today, hand "blown" glass and so unique :) Seek and you will find!Good luck!
Jake2
@jake2
13 years ago
8 posts
Another good alternative to beads are flesh tunnels, check jewellery shops. The good thing about them is how specific you can be with the sizes.
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

What a neat idea!!! and they are made out of all sorts of materials,too...thanks!
Jake said:
Another good alternative to beads are flesh tunnels, check jewellery shops. The good thing about them is how specific you can be with the sizes.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form