Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Out damned jojoba oil!!!!!

Cricketine
@cricketine
13 years ago
14 posts
So I took some advice from a few to use jojoba oil on the super tight ones. Ok, so how the hell do I get the oil out now?so far I've done Dr. Bronners, DH bar, and baking soda.... not at the same time but I've washed three times. I'm about to grab the 7th Generation dish soap from the kitchen and try that.But, do I really need to get all of it out? Some say they oil up to condition anyway. But I've also read that oils prevent the knotting up process. And.....if I don't get it all out will it prevent my hair from drying thoroughly....causing ick?
updated by @cricketine: 01/13/15 09:04:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how much did u use? u dont want to use a whole lot but its ok your trying to loosen up the crochet tighteness so letting it slow process is whatu want till theyre lil looser

u must have used way too much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cricketine
@cricketine
13 years ago
14 posts
LoL! Yeah, I did use too much. About 2 TB worth and worked it in realllllllyy good! I did end up using the dish soap and now have some BS wash sitting on my hair, almost ready to wash out.Live and learn!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh geeez lol yewa way way way too much

whoops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cricketine
@cricketine
13 years ago
14 posts
Yeah, well I'm sure I've got the cleanest hair in town :)It does feel much better now. I'm going to give the washing a break for the rest of the day and see how it is once it dries completely. I'm sure it will be fine :)It would be nice if anyone suggests oil to give an approximate amount. Or maybe they did I didn't pay attention.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form