13 years ago
16 posts
After I wash my hair what fo I do do I use a towel blow dry air dry or what
updated by @jonathan-gonzalez: 01/13/15 09:04:26PM
Jake2
@jake2
13 years ago
8 posts
All I do is wrap my hair in a towel, gentlysqueezeit so the bulk of the water is absorbed into the towel then let it dry naturally.
Chris Mora
@chris-mora
13 years ago
41 posts
air dry, sit next to a heater, blow dry it. doesnt matter much.
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
I would blow dry it EVERY TIME unless your going out in the sun then you can sun dry. If you dont completely dry your hair every time it is VARY easy to develop mold and mildew!
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
I saw my friend get mildew in his dreads and it was soooooo nasty! It was cuz he did not blow dry and always just threw them up into a towel or let it "air dry"

Lexz Luv said:
I would blow dry it EVERY TIME unless your going out in the sun then you can sun dry. If you dont completely dry your hair every time it is VARY easy to develop mold and mildew!
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
blow drying weakens your hair and makes it frizzy! don't do that!!!
Leonel
@leonel
13 years ago
10 posts
air dry for me. just let it all hang out and let it dry. i thought about getting a dryer to speed up the process for those times when i really really really really really need my hair to be as dry as possible but never got around to doing it and i see no problem with just letting it dry naturally.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
Let dem dry naturally man, blow drying damages hair and tink about it, when u got dem locks the hair does not fall out it stays trapped in the loc, so if ure damaging it everyday, forever you could end up with some bad results.
Lunatic
@lunatic
13 years ago
24 posts
And try not to wash in the late afternoon/evening, otherwise you'd be forced to blowdry them, otherwise it's really easy to get mildew. Spend as much as you can out in the sun and they'll be dry in no time. Just don't go to sleep with moist hair or put a beanie over it and you shall be alright!
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
One thing about towels. Use an old one that isn't shedding lint. A new one has tons of little fuzzies and threads you will be picking out of your dreads forever. Air dry and old towel is what I do:)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form