Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair Washing.

Lazdaa
@lazdaa
13 years ago
81 posts

Hi just wanted to ask a simple question: How many times a week should i was my hair? (fx with the bs)

And if i want the natural dreads , do i need more or less washing?

updated by @lazdaa: 01/13/15 09:04:02PM
Jesse Parker
@jesse-parker
13 years ago
57 posts
There is no set amount of times a week to wash some do 1 some 2 some three....whenever you feel like they are getting oily or your scalp feels like it needs it...do it. I am going natural about a months in and I wash twice a week with the baking soda wash. And do a ACV wash once a week =)
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
13 years ago
81 posts
Okay thanks (:
Ehm not to sound stupid but.. what is the acv? :b
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i was washing every other day when i started but i think that was undoing progress on my soft hair. i've gradually reduced my washings to twice a week now. its really helped my hair. everyone is different so you have to find what works best for you.

ps.. acv is apple cidervinegar

Lazdaa
@lazdaa
13 years ago
81 posts
Okay thaks for the response (:
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
"average" seems to be every 2-3 days, it just really depends on your lifestyle and your hair. I actually reduced my washing from every other day because I just dread way too quick, the more I wash the more progress I had which is great, but a pain in my seperating so now I go every 3-4 days depending on my activities of course, plus they've been getting more wet with swimming, and playing in the sprinkler with the kids etc....just when you feel like you should wash, don't hesitate!~
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form