Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just started doing nuthing!

one life
@one-life
13 years ago
5 posts
Hello! just joined the site after searching threw it a bit.like the title says, just started doing nuthing with my hair! Letting my dreads start naturaly.my hair is about 4 to 5 inches long so when I woke up this morning hair was sticking up everywhere lol. Normally I would either take a shower in the morning, or just get it wet and tame it down, but not this morning. Walked into work and my boss has this wtf look on his face and proceds to tell me I look like a bum. I said yup thanks! lol I could care less about what people think of me. "whats right for me just aint right for you"-soja is what I always reply with.But, in order to keep my job, I gota do sumthing, hat, tam, beanie...this is wear my first question comes in..While at work, would wearing a normal hat be ok and not ruin the dreading process? I have been looking into wool tams and beanies...would a wool beanie be ok since my hair is kinda short?Also, my lil sis picked up this shampoo... Garnier Fructis Shampoo Pure Clean 94% Biodegradable with Acerola Berry Antioxidant. No silicone, paraben, or dye..soposed to be residue free? Juat wondering if this is anygood? Or if I should just use the baking soda mixtures...Any help would be much appreciated!Much love!
updated by @one-life: 01/13/15 09:04:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ive read that the fructese stuff is conditioning so i wouldnt use it also a wool tams the best option

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
Just use B/S, it leaves yr really clean and also anything else it touches lol my skin has never been so nice since using that.
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
I agree with SE wool tam is the best
one life
@one-life
13 years ago
5 posts
Thanks for the help!
Dislike 0

Tags