Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

"Making Dreads"

Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
Am I the only person this doesnt make sense too?Most of us started neglect and our natural journeys to nats as a way of art, poetry, civil disobedience, to become rooted in our iration stronger and to live a lifestyle.I know when I wanted dreads, I didnt want them in a matter of a day or a week. sounds to me like a instant haircut. (plus i would feel like such a goof ball walking in with instant dreads, how graceful!! haha) finding myself back comb my hair for a day also left me questioning the meaning of my choosing "low maintnence hair" and never combing. yet im backwards combing?i felt backcombing was like spiking my hair with gel to aqquire a look. when all ive needed was to just be.so just like many others would say just let it be.
updated by @kare-t: 01/13/15 09:04:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea i know what you mean

aLL OUR LIVES WE GET CONDITIONED TO THINK IN ORDER TO GET WHAT WE WANT WE HAVE TO WORK HARD TO GET IT

SO THE MENTALITY IS WHEN WE WANT DREADS THE WAY TO GET DREADS REQUIRES THE MOST WORK

WE SEE SITES SUGGESTING HI]=OURS AND HOURS OF WORK WITH OVER 20 DIFFERENT TECHNIQURES TO RUB ROLL POKE GUNK UP AND FORCE DREADS TO DREAD WITH MAXIMUM FORCE AND OUR CONDITIONING SAYS AHAHA I CAN RELATE IT TAKES WORK TO REACH A GOAL SO YOU BUY INTO THE STRUGGLE AND ALL THE PRODUCTS PROMICING TO MAKE THE STRUGGLE LESS OF A STRUF]GGLE damn caps but we never even concide the fact that none of its neeeded

in fact the average dreadhead wannabe when you tell them that hair dreads all on its own they cant understand the concept

they want scientific exolanations of hopw its possible

theyee brains want figures and facts theories and measurements to prove to them its possible before they can even imagine it hapening.

they assume it will not work so give up withoit tryimg and jump right into the make it happen by force mentality

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form