Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

very pissed, but its expected

jameela bailey
@jameela-bailey
13 years ago
30 posts
okay so i was at Driving School today, and as we were practicing our turns and stuff, a stupid guy from "Summer School" yelled "Hey look Bob Marley's driving" and of course I couldn't hear him because the engine, and the radio, but my sister told me after...but its expected for Summer School kids to act like idiots. But after, i felt better because this girl said she likes my dreads, and that she was growing one, which she showed me and it was beautiful!, so i felt better after that...despite the fact that a bunch of summer school kids make up their credits, then dont go home and they just watch us drive, and yell rude comments, because they know they cant drive yet...
updated by @jameela-bailey: 01/13/15 09:03:57PM
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts

ahaha sorry but this just make me laugh,

1. somebody shout Bob Marley at you .....don't take that as an insult. He was an incredible man and musicain. Take it as a compliment.

2. Learning to drive .. you should know better and keep yr music low so you can hear compliments being shouted and you and know by the sound of the engine to change gear lol;)

and 3. she was growing 1 dread and it looked beautiful. Hahahaha

Thanks you've just taken my days worries away and made me smile x

SensiScott
@sensiscott
13 years ago
12 posts
I have to agree with bones here!! haha

BONES said:

1. somebody shout Bob Marley at you .....don't take that as an insult. He was an incredible man and musicain. Take it as a compliment.

jameela bailey
@jameela-bailey
13 years ago
30 posts
well, geez i didnt want to be called a guy, which im not. Bob Marley is great and all but still, im not a guy, and we have a passenger next to us, so she turned on the music...and yes it was pretty, idk i thought i'd just add that lol XD and im glad that your wrries are washed away for the day. :]

BONES said:

ahaha sorry but this just make me laugh,

2. Learning to drive .. you should know better and keep yr music low so you can hear compliments being shouted and you and know by the sound of the engine to change gear lol;)

and 3. she was growing 1 dread and it looked beautiful. Hahahaha

Thanks you've just taken my days worries away and made me smile x

Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts

Lol at least you didn't get called Aunt Jemima by a random person like I did, although her maple syrup is delicious. :P

jameela bailey
@jameela-bailey
13 years ago
30 posts
okay your comment made my day XD yea, that sucks,i'm used to it though, i've been called every name in the book, for years, people are so cruel nowadays...its like people have no home training anymore :o but the worst name i was called was "Mop Head" in the 6th grade...i was sooooo pissed off that day but i made it up to the girl that called me that, by calling her an fat ass mulan monkey :] ikr kind of racist, but hey i was like 11 or 12 lol

Tessa Smith said:

Lol at least you didn't get called Aunt Jemima by a random person like I did, although her maple syrup is delicious. :P

jameela bailey
@jameela-bailey
13 years ago
30 posts
aha and yes her syrup is good XD but my mom has me hooked on Agave nectar now lol

Tessa Smith said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form