Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreading the tips

KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Alright! I started not combing my hair about six months ago. And my whole head is dreaded BUT the ends! How do I get those to lock up? P.s I have curly hair so when I wash the the ends FLING out LOL
updated by @knottykonner: 02/14/15 06:26:03AM
William
@william
15 years ago
15 posts
I love the look of loose ends! leave 'em be :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
blunt ends are verry overrated they do not allow water to drain out the ends so they dry much slower and are more prone to mold..loose ends are the best

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
deleting the duplicate thread

--
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Haha alright thanks guys!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
renamed and added tagsreminder..read the new members read before posting page..titles and tags and the 1st 12 words of posts are important

--
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
If you HONESTLY want blunted tips, you can crochet them. They'll more than likely stay blunted for a good while. Unblunted ends are nice looking as well, as long as they're not like this...(my opinion)- =dread.~ =your regular hair.-------~~~~~You can try to palm roll them.Believe it or not, JonnyClean of DreadHeadHQ has some pretty informative information on how to make your dreads look legit. Just look him up on youtube. I've stopped all kind of maintenance on my dreads, just so they look legit, in their own way.(:There's my two cents.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
legit? crocheted dreads look fake not legitjohny dirty is a scumbag..vrochetting weakens dreadsu can rub away at the tips and thety might blunt but its pointless and a wasie of time and effortyour better offf letting them do what they want

--
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Rules:"and, you agree to try to be friendly and get along whenever possible"Lets not get a feisty over one person. And I wasn't saying to crochet the WHOLE dread, just the tip, so you can get the blunted style going on. soaringeagle said:
legit? crocheted dreads look fake not legit
johny dirty is a scumbag..
vrochetting weakens dreads
u can rub away at the tips and thety might blunt but its pointless and a wasie of time and effort
your better offf letting them do what they want
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
johny dirty is the 1 person whos done the most harm to the dready communityand i dont see how anything i said is unfreindlyfriendly adviceforcing blunted ends results in fake looking dreads you might as well get a dreadwigif they blunt on theyre own they blunt naturaly and look normalbut forced bluntness is so odvios and looks fakedreads normaly grow organicly and differently for every person, which means some hair types will blunt easily naturaly, others wouldnt andf shouldntyour better off if they donti have 5 or 6 that did and they take 3 times as long to dry ..water just pools in the tips refusing to drip out

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form