Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

jonny cleans dreadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

jonny cleans dreadlocks cant really be dreads it was pointed out to me on facebook how in 1 video knotty jonny clean (we already knew the clean wasnt warranted but now maybe the knotty isnt either?) uses the loose hair tool (harpoon) to pull an entire dread inside another dread root to tip

think about it..how knotted or dreaded can that dread be if a whole other dread can fit inside it/

where are the knots that make the dread nearly solid?

can you stick a finger through your dread? maybe you can if its a week old

maybe even at a couple months

but jonny cleans dreads are suposed to be mature at 6 years

why is there enough space beteween knots fir a whole other dread to fit inside it?

he claims wax doesnt prevent dreading but clearly it does

kinda wonder why nobody ever questions this?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:02:47PM
RainbowSorrow
@rainbowsorrow
13 years ago
7 posts
Well I'll admit it fooled me in my naive want for smooth manicured looking dreads. I looked at his and watched the videos and knew very little about dreads so I fell for it. But now actually having them, I love that mine are all bumpy and crazy looking, and it seems that nature forms them how they should be and it's exciting to see what they will look like month by month. And I also have a new appriciation for people with natural dreads and have gravitated towards finding them far more attractive to look at knowing what it takes to get them. Dreads are never instant gratification, don't know why I ever thought they were..and in this journey I've learned to have more patience. Everybody should learn to stay away from jonny clean's products
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
your dreads are amazing i know you battled with wax but recovered nicely they look nice and natural (well maybe not the color) and fit you perfectly

--
RainbowSorrow
@rainbowsorrow
13 years ago
7 posts
yeah, it's like hollow inside of his dreads!? why is he doing that to them in the first place. dread abuse. and it makes me cringe to see him cut one..well his do look thin and waxy anyway, where is the frizz or character?he should start over.
Jesse Parker
@jesse-parker
13 years ago
57 posts
I am very new to all this. I originally watched his videos and everything and ALMOST wasted money on his kits a few months ago. Then I found this site and have already learned so much...Glad I didnt mess up and get the ''clean'' dreads
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
13 years ago
80 posts
Craziness!!!!!!!!!
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
what the HELLLLLLLL i was thinking about this the other day... i had a huge dread that was around a year old, right next to my face, it had a HUGE bump in it that laid right there on my cheek. i decided to take it apart. it took me SEVEN HOURS!!!!! i had to use a tiny sharp sewing needle and basically undo it strand by strand. i have no idea how people can routinely shove crotchet hooks through their dreads... the tiny needle was difficult to jab through there...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its simple

jonny is losing business hes as evil as microcrap trying to have a monopoly (or monopoopoly?) on dreadlocks

anything that dares say you dont need his crap automatickly is a threat

Rugby Girl said:

What we all need to understand is that good looking dreads are a threat to the Lock Blockers. They r busily trying to convince their parents and the world at large that their unmaintained fuzzy dreads are somehow mystically superior and that they must remain fuzzy and unmaintained. The very presence of awesome looking dreadlocks leads to uncomfortable discussions (why don't u make ur dreads look nice honey?) Especially when you can pull the DreadHead site and see how easy it is.

- Jonny Clean's comment

Why would it be a threat when nobody profits from natural dreads, I wonder?

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form