Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Normality

Eli Jones
@eli-jones
13 years ago
16 posts
well i started natural/neglect umm about 3-4 wks ago i wash once maybe twice a week with BS and 10 drops tea tree oil. (i haven't found a health store to get others yet) but before my wash my hair is frizzy of course and really wavy with a little curl and it seems like it's kinda sectioned itself apart but then i wash i know not to put my fingers in my hair i let it soak for a minute then rinse.. then after im done it seems like the sections have disappeared. i guess really the question would be.. does it matter that my hair gets wavy/curls??? and am i using the BS right. I use 2 tbsp baking soda with 10 drops oil.
updated by @eli-jones: 01/13/15 09:02:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how much water

10 drops is what i use with 1/3 cup bs in a gallon (i use 30 of the other oils) for 2 tbs to a cup or 2 of water 2-3 drops is fine

how longs your hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eli Jones
@eli-jones
13 years ago
16 posts

about 6 inch

i was using probably a cup and a half of water to mix with..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

6 inches is kinda min leb=ntgth so progress in a months not gonna be as fast as if it was 10 inches

add sea salt to the mix and see how he next 3-4 weeks go

oh how r u drying it too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eli Jones
@eli-jones
13 years ago
16 posts
ok cool thanks alot i looked at drying alot and i just kinda shake my head and put the towel over and pat it down just to get it not to drip then i let it dry rarely i blow dry it. but i also work at taco bell around the fryer alot so i figure it greases my hair a little bit.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form