Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

When should I salt?

Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
So I plan on washing tomorrow with the bs/acv washes but I also plan on using the sea salt spray but....I would like to know if I should use the spry before I was or after... I know I need to let it sit and hour or two but I don't want to wash away anything with the bs that might help.....
updated by @shane-sullivan: 01/13/15 09:02:41PM
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
I use a sea salt spray daily, avoiding the scalp. It works for my supa fine supa soft hair.
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Also.... I live in Florida and the summer is coming which brings the heat and sweat.... Is it safe to rise my 2 week old dreads in the shower or only when I wash?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u can spray it 2 hours b4..ore u can just add salt to the bs it only needs to sit a lil bit the 10 min u do bs/salt is plenty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ofcourse u can

Shane sullivan said:
Also.... I live in Florida and the summer is coming which brings the heat and sweat.... Is it safe to rise my 2 week old dreads in the shower or only when I wash?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i do sea salt sprays on the days in between washing. i know that salt is corrosive but i haven't had any problems. it doesn't seem to bother my scalp either.
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Hmmm alright well I'll mix it up and see what works best for me.... Thank you both!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form