Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads recovery to natural dreadocks

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

You can see the one in the back that's just wavy. There's a loop in it. I love it though. So very much(: I have two of them like that actually(:

This is day 5 of natural dreading, but day 6 of dreads all together(:

updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 05/23/19 06:38:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
wow awesome progress for 6 days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

Thanks :DD Hopefully I'll be going to the beach tomorrow to get some of that nice atlantic salt water to lock them up a little. Then I'll do a wash once I get home. Veeeery nice.

ElaurenG
@elaureng
13 years ago
19 posts
I was wondering about washing after swimming in the ocean. Do we leave the salt water in there for a bit, just a rinse from the tap perhaps,or should we wash with shampooafterwards on the same day? What if we are in the ocean several days in a row, washing daily then? Just wondering because I'm visiting the states in a couple of months and plan to spend some time at the beach, I'm excited to see how the dreads like it! How did yours do?
Maria B
@maria-b
13 years ago
3 posts
so...all the loose stray hairs that are growing in between my dreads will grow into dreads if I dont crochet them? does anyone have timeline pics that show this?
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

@ElaurenG: If you're going everyday, I wouldn't rinse everyday. That's my opinion. When I went in the ocean, I didn't rinse my hair until it was washing time (which was a couple days after). It locked mine up a whole lot.

@Maria B: That's what they're suppose to do.

I'm starting a new set though, so these would be early pictures of my first set.

Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
13 years ago
59 posts
Looking lovely for 5 days! Mine looked like I'd been electrocuted at 5 days :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form