Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sexz Lexzs TnR timeline! YAYYY CHECK IT OUT! (UPDATE)!!

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts

Hi Everyone!!! Its been exactly a month since the Beautiful Eva Lovelocks took 5 hours to TnR all my hair! From the day i started my dread journey it has been awesome! I LOVEEEEEE how my dreads r constantly changing! The only thing that has been hard throughout this process so far is the constant negitive comments i get from my family and my boy friend. I honestly dont care though because im doing this for me not them! Yeahhhhhh i get sick of the frizz and crazyness somtimes but i know thats all part of the process and i know its just a matter of time till i have beautiful amazing dreads that will last a life time! Ok so check out my pics and i will post on this time line at least once a month if not more!

XOXOXOXO Lexz

ok so this is me Before i got dreads (crappy pic sorry) This is the first day Eva did my TnR dreads (again crappy pic) This is about 4 days in This is 5 days in after the first time i washed my dreads with a BS wash

And here we finely are a month later and doing GREAT!!! As you can see on the last pic the dreads on the back of my head r getting the most dready!!

So there ya go theres my 1 month in timeline! I think their doing godd! What do you guys think??? And advice for me??

XOXOXOXOXO LEXZ

OK so its only been a week since my last update but i just feel like posting some new pics!! Here we are at 5 weeks wooohoooo

YAYYYYYY 5 weeks =] im loven my dready journey

updated by @lexz-luv: 02/14/15 05:42:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

looks pretty far along for a month :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
omg! they look amazing!
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Thx you guys!! Yeah i think their farther along then they normally would be cuz i was bed ridden with bronchitis for the last 3 weeks so i think that tangled them up more or something IDK.
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Thank you! I LOVEEEE BEING a RED HEAD!!! Red heads have more fun ;p
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
they look awesome!!! i'm super excited that the ones in the back have taken off like that!! i just bought a bottle of ruuuum!!! ;)
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Ur drinking again hoeeeeeee????? ur funny!
Jeanna
@jeanna
13 years ago
20 posts
Wow! Those ones in the back look like they are progressing fast! Awesome!
ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
ohmy gosh they look awesome! i cant wait to follow their progress and their craziness!
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
lotsa lotsa progress love them!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form