Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello!

Contessa B
@contessa-b
13 years ago
4 posts

Hey, just introducing myself. I'm Contessa. I've been dreading naturally for the past 4 months. I currently live in Maryland but my husband and are working toward moving back to the Blue Ridge Mountains. We wish we could just pack up and move back but unfortunately sometimes you have to work the system right? We bought a house here, fixed it up and are waiting until next year to sell it when the gov't won't take back that $8000 credit we got.

I've previously been an extremely impatient, impulsive person who would dye/cut her hair frequently. I made the decision to dread because I'm going through a transformation of patience and dedication to my future. It's been a surprisingly good journey so far. I'm happy with the decision and like the gratification I get from watching myself slowly change.

I should also mention that I'm also on a weight loss journey so I look forward to that day when my hair takes much less maintenance and my body does too.

I don't know anyone with dreads so this site has been a great source of information and I thought it was time that I join!

updated by @contessa-b: 01/13/15 09:01:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome glad u joined we do have a weight loss group too for support there too

definately good idea to move back to the mountains :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Awsome welcome to dreadlockssite... Everybody is nice and welcoming here.. I'll fit right in!!
uoma
@uoma
13 years ago
13 posts
congratz on your journey!!! welcome!!! be sure to post pics of your progress!!! :D
Susanne Gorman
@susanne-gorman
13 years ago
19 posts
Hi Contessa! Welcome:) this site is such a joy!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form