Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The beginning (:

Faith Willbe True
@faith-willbe-true
13 years ago
4 posts

Hello everyone! I am Faith and I just started my dreads about a month ago they seem to be locking up great I will post pictures soon. This is my first time having dreads/ dreading. And I am doing it all by myself from sites and forums, So any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated(: I am 18 and graduate high school this Saturday, any secrets on how to make them look great for this occasion? thank you in advance(: xoxo

updated by @faith-willbe-true: 01/13/15 09:01:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome how did u start em

for the event use a lil aloe to tame em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Faith Willbe True
@faith-willbe-true
13 years ago
4 posts
back combing and palm rolling they are natural. My mother isnative americanso my hair dreads very easily. I am at school so I don't have pictures right now but I can post some later. I love them already but some of my Dad's side of the family doesn't, they are all skeptical and ask "are you going to walk across the stage like that?!" haha. Yes, yes I am. Proudly(:
Susanne Gorman
@susanne-gorman
13 years ago
19 posts
Be proud! Good for you:)...tame them with aloe for graduation. Maybe pull it back with a couple of pretty clips. I am sure you will look lovely.
Faith Willbe True
@faith-willbe-true
13 years ago
4 posts
Thank you very much Susanne(: I will post pictures! Promise. :p
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i knew a girl who did her graduation naked..it stired up alotta controversy but she walked out on that stage proudly let the gown fall to the floowr and commenced her speach to a stunned sillent room (she was valivictorian or however u sopell it)

--
Faith Willbe True
@faith-willbe-true
13 years ago
4 posts
That pretty free spirited I would have to say lol. My folks would not like that at all. But would have loved to witness that! haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

:) yea it was many years ago i cant even remember when

--
Susanne Gorman
@susanne-gorman
13 years ago
19 posts
Ha! Wish I had the guts to do that:)