dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello everybody

Hannah
@hannah
13 years ago
4 posts

hi im hannah new to the site and fairly new to dreading

i had my first set of dreads about a year ago and i loved them but decided to remove because i had discovered the truth about wax

and now im on my second set i started backcombing them about 2 weeks ago a few here and there but as a busy mom its not easy to sit for long periods of time a few days into it i found this site and was pretty much blown away i feel as though ive found a place where i can meet loads of like-minded folks (not an easy thing to come by in my neck of the woods)so i decided to join

and i am now convinced to just leave my head alone lol

thanx to the person who started this site for actually putting the truth out there

there are plenty reasons why im dreading my first time around was pure vanity ( i love the way they look on me ) but this time its more of a spiritual journey and a purging of all things unpure and not from the earth

its crazy but i woke up one day and felt as though i had woke up and could really see everything for what it really is from humanity to food to the grass and trees the chemicals used on our body and the complete disconnect of us humans from our mother i guess what im trying to say is my dreads bring me closer to universe and im loving every minute

updated by @hannah: 01/13/15 09:01:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome! i love ya already :) dreads truly are roots that connect us tto the earth grounding

im so glad you fond us

i kick myself all the time for not starting this site years ago lotta ppl wouldnt have lost dreads to wax then

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
G_
@g
13 years ago
18 posts

welcome to the coolest dread site! im glad you found us! I was literal days from buying a 'dread kit'

now im just letting my hair do what it wants and i love every minute of it

Dee2
@dee2
13 years ago
25 posts
Welcome! I'm sort of new here too and although I started the bad way, a few weeks into it I found this site and I was blown away as you were :) I feel the same...now my dreads mean so much more than just a cool hairstyle. I think the natural process definitely adds more meaning to the whole progress and affects you a different and more profound way, than just getting them "done". I love this whole journey!
S Pluskiss
@s-pluskiss
13 years ago
27 posts
so agree about the spiritual bond. Lovin' the ride!!
Hannah
@hannah
13 years ago
4 posts
thank you guys for the warm welcome
Susanne Gorman
@susanne-gorman
13 years ago
19 posts
Welcome sister:) I can relate to how you feel about spirituality and dreads...this process of growing locks has changed me for the better. This site rocks! Glad you are here
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form