Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Kia Ora

Ani Leeson
@ani-leeson
13 years ago
2 posts
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the great info on this site!I have three week old tnr's, a few people have said they like my "braids" lol but the best comment I've had so far was a 3 or 4 year old boy who said "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU?!" - love it!!!A little bit about me... I'm 29, I have a 3yo daughter, and I'm a newly out lesbian so my hair is one part of a bigger journey to finding myself that's pretty late starting but better late than never!
updated by @ani-leeson: 01/13/15 09:01:01PM
ourdub
@ourdub
13 years ago
47 posts

welcome kia. better late than never for sure :) glad you are here!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome u never have to find yourself if you just be who you are

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
Some of us are late to the party but we blossom just as beautifully!! I came out at 26 after two marriages to men and with an eight year old son. Life has been an incredible journey-I wish you joy in yours!!
Ani Leeson
@ani-leeson
13 years ago
2 posts
Haha yeah I forgot to explain that, I'm from New Zealand so Kia Ora's just a friendly hello ;) thanks for all the replies!
Mao
@mao
13 years ago
49 posts
Welcome Ani! :)
kdjordan
@kdjordan
13 years ago
2 posts
Welcome! It's never too late until your not breathing anymore. So glad you found you! Peace and Love
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts
welcome! i too was late coming to the party lol. i have 2 kids from a previous relationship and have now been with my partner christina for 3 years. and i agree with SE. just live your life! blessings.
Star
@star
13 years ago
19 posts

Welcome to both lifestyles :) My 2 year old keeps stroking my head and saying ,"pretty mommy". Most little kids love it. Glad you're on the path figuring out who you really are! I have always liked women more from the moment I knew there was a difference...my husband has supported my head and my passions ;)~

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form