Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Adding more Dreads to existing dreads

Billie
@billie
13 years ago
3 posts

Hi all!! I'm new to this site. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to add more dreads to existing dreads. I have about 40 dreads, they are on the thinner side, since i have thin hair naturally. i know i can't make my existing dreads any thicker without potentially wrecking them, so i'm wondering if there isa way to add a dread extensions in closer to the root to make it appear as though i have more dreads. I love the big messy look, but my hair won't be able to do it without a little help.

thanks in advance everyone!

updated by @billie: 01/13/15 09:00:43PM
Billie
@billie
13 years ago
3 posts
not quite what I meant. Not that I don't love these two videos. I have loads of length, I'm looking more for ideas on how to attach more dreads. Has anybody attached synthetic dreads to their own dreads too add to the number of dreads?
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
I'm dissapointed that this wasn't anwsered. :( My ex fiance/best friend recently cut his locks and is moving away and gave me one of his locks to remember me by and I don't want to use it as an extension because it's very long. I wanted to add it to my locks so he's always with me. Anyone know how?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form