Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

YAYYYYYY! I just made some awesome dread coil decorations! CHeck um ouit!!

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Hey people i just made some awesome little dread decorations and i wanna know what u think! U basicly just wrap it tightly around ur dread! Its made out of wire so they can fit many different dread sizes! This one in the pic is made of small glass beads and the thing on the end is Abalone shell. it also has 3 small turquoise beads on it. I also made another one with all turquoise and black glass beads on it with a quartz wire wrapped crystal on the bottom but i already gave that to my BFF Eva lovelocks.Sorry my web cam is SHITTY its allot more colorful then it looks! Im thinking about making a bunch for Barter fair and Rainbow gathering for trading and gifts! WOuld people like these???

Photobucket

Photobucket

updated by @lexz-luv: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jessica83
@jessica83
13 years ago
7 posts
It looks freaking awesome, love the turquoise and abalone.
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
THX Jessica!!
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

very cool. Maybe post some pics with them in your hair?

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
THX guys! i want a better pic of it in someone dreads but mine r 2 fresh and tiny to so it does not work as well but i think u can get the idea from this pic! Again sorry my camera SUXXXX!
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts

Thx Amber! I will have tons of these at Rainbow gathering so if any1 finds me ill be willing to trade =]

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
I will fer sure put a pic up asap!
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
HERE is a pic Of the dread coil i made for Eva Lovelocks! Its a shitty pic! It has turquoise and small black seed beads around the coil and then it has a quartz crystal at the end! I Will have TONS of these ones with crystals at barter fair and rainbow this summer!! I have 2 HUGE bags of quarts crystals so i wil be making hopefully like 50 of them!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form