Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i have 15 dreads how to put them back in?

freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
i have about 15 dreads that have came in over the course of this year i just wanna know if they can be put back in lol i really miss my dreads any good info please and i just jamaican mango and lime
updated by @freddie: 02/14/15 06:10:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm u can reattach em but the joint ewill be somewhat weak your better off just lertting your new hair dread naturally on its own

but if your dead set on reataching then start some baby dreads when theyre well formed aboyt 8 months in then fray the ends (comb em out) mash em together then either wrap or bead the joindts so they dread or crochet them (only the joints only to reattach em then leave em be)

id just grow a new set personaly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
i really dont want to start over i just want to save my dreads i love them to death ive been trying to attach them with my mango and lime lock gro but they dont stay
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

because all that is is slime that wont work if u wanted to save em why arent they still on your head what are u trying to attach them to u need dreads to attach the dreads to

--
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
so can i attach one dread that came out and another thats still in my head and make it a strong 2 strand dreadlock will that work?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm i dont know if 2 strand twisting will i kinda doubt it usualy u comb out 1/2-1 inch on either end put the 2 ends with loose hair together then bind em by crochet or wrapping the joints till they dread together

--
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
ty for the info i will let my back hair get into a afro and try that if thats you in the pic then it looks like you know what your talking about lol
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
what do you mean crotchet?
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
so basically let me back hair grow out into an afro and then twist them back in?
freddie
@freddie
13 years ago
9 posts
ok
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form