Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dieing my locks

Ashley Ardoin
@ashley-ardoin
13 years ago
5 posts
what do u think the bleach and die does to looks...can it harm them later on ddow the road?
updated by @ashley-ardoin: 02/14/15 03:49:57AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

bleaching especialy in fact we seen 1 girls dreads absolutely destroyed

u can if careful get away with it its probably better not to

some use unsweetened koolaide to get super bright colors without having to resort to chemical bleaches and dyes

many preffeer to use safe decorations to add color and let the hair be natural using colorful wraps is a far safer way to add flair without chemical harm to the dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh and henna is far safer then dyes tho u do have to get high quality pure henna

not all hennas are safe enough to use

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ourdub
@ourdub
13 years ago
47 posts
ive only lightened tips and sections but have had no problems with chemical lightener on more mature locks.. pls do be sure to get it ALL out tho if you do end up going that route. im not suggesting it.. just letting u know my results.
amber2
@amber2
13 years ago
5 posts
my dreads look fine and feel fine after bleaching and dying them :)
Ashley Ardoin
@ashley-ardoin
13 years ago
5 posts

some times i bleach them but not alot i all ways used to bleach but the color was always off.but when i do die or bleach they feel more corse and its good for me cause i dont have to do so much work but then im thinken this also is very bad:)lol

soring#%^ what is henna??.....

Ashley Ardoin
@ashley-ardoin
13 years ago
5 posts
how often u die them?

Amber Elving said:
my dreads look fine and feel fine after bleaching and dying them :)
Ashley Ardoin
@ashley-ardoin
13 years ago
5 posts
oh trust me i wash ma dreads every otherday cause its so hot right now i hate to sweat and go a week withought but it helps them.

ourdub said:
ive only lightened tips and sections but have had no problems with chemical lightener on more mature locks.. pls do be sure to get it ALL out tho if you do end up going that route. im not suggesting it.. just letting u know my results.
Ashley Ardoin
@ashley-ardoin
13 years ago
5 posts
what about paint from dayglow my looks were full of it the other day i got it all out r i just think i did?
Dahlia
@dahlia
13 years ago
30 posts
I am curious about this as well. I have red hair with black underneath and I hope to keep it that way.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form