Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just a thought

James
@james
13 years ago
6 posts
I been on and off about dreading for about 2 years now. So while I was sitting in my rig it came to me, we all want instant dreads. We don't want to wait for nothing. Well since I'm on a vegan diet I realized that dreading is like losing weight. If u stick to it it will happen. Weight loss or quiting a habit just don't happen it takes time. So now that I'm learning about waiting I'm ready to dread when my hair gets longer. Just a thought if it help anybody
updated by @james: 01/13/15 08:59:33PM
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
a very good thought indeed :] and isnt it sad people are lied to about the natural/neglect method of dreading, just so corporations can sell you things that will ruin your dreads and get you to do it overnight unnaturally? Things should be earned, patience is a virtue. But i also believe in The Secret, laws of attraction, the more and more you channel your positive energy and pure thought toward something, it will become. Think of a flower, you just planted it and cant wait for your garden to look beautiful, your channeling energy toward the plant flowering, your visualizing what is to come, you picture that beautiful plant in your garden, weeks later it is the biggest most vibrant flower you have ever seen, the spotlight of your garden. but as we were saying, patience is everything, so if you become frustrated and say, "damn this is taking so long, its probably dead or not gonna grow right" (contradict/ second guess yourself), "this law of attraction must not work", the plant could have been right a the top soil, ready to sprout and because of your negative energy, thinking everything is over, the plant subsides. you can look at this the same way with dreadlocks and MANY other aspects of life. but onenegativeor discouraging thought wont kill your plant, or unravel your dreads, a positive thought is MUCH more powerful than a negative.
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

you reap what you sew, and yes the time waiting is a graceful gift of compassion and humbleness. hopefully.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form