Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

so... TNR or natural

Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts

hey guys! i have till monday before i get my sections done, but i was wondering whether or not to use the TNR method or just go natural.

So... What do you guys think i should do?

updated by @hunter-hrivnak: 01/13/15 08:59:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

go naturalk starting today what do u mean get your sections done do niot getr your sections done just stop combing today

if u decide to tnr someday down the road thats ok byt go natural and at least get natural sections

u dont want to get sections done and i hope u do not mean paying to have it sectioned..lose the comb it sections itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
haha no i would not be paying but i figured that if im going to do the tnr then it would be good to get the nickle sized sections put in b4 i start to tnr cuz i thought it would make it easier to tnr without having hair that shouldnt be in the section try and get in the section
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea ok tho if u let it naturally section itself u wont be stuck with them all tghe same size they;ll be more a range of sizes blending better but ok stop combing today tho and the mre it sectioins itsekf then use that as a guide the better

if your gonna go natural then just keep on not combing rip dsections thst form bigger then u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts
Maaaan, this all sounds like so much trouble for dreadlocks. If ya just stop touching it, it'll dread. Besides, a lot of people think dreads look better when the sections vary.
Hunter Hrivnak
@hunter-hrivnak
13 years ago
18 posts
haha alright guys i wont section... illl leave it alone... though how often should i shower... and when i shower my hair goes back to being bone straight... so will washing it with dr bronners keep it from going bone straight on me?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form