Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Second Times The Charm? Mostly Natural with a little T&R here and there

HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
13 years ago
93 posts

I am finally seeing some progress so I thought I would start keeping track of the journey.

At first I was discouraged because my hair was looking as straight and silky as ever after three weeks. Some members here told me to calm down and give it some time. I have and now I am seeing changes.

Right now the only thing I am doing is washing with Dr B's and trying to focus on the scalp mostly. I sleep on a wool sweater. This can be an adventure because my nose piercing jewelry keeps getting caught on it, oh well I usually feel it and wake up and find it and put it back in my nose lol I have given some clumps that formed a little help with some T&R action but for the most part I just leave stuff alone.

My hair no longer looks nice and smooth, it is what my neighbor would call "a hot mess". I wear a bandanna when I go out because I don't like this in between stage. My hair is not tangled enough for people to know I am dreading and it is not neat enough so I look like I might have not washed it forever and forgotten how to style it :)~ I need a cute light weight neutral colored tam!

updated by @healingamungthetrees: 01/13/15 08:59:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts
pics? i like the hot mess stage learn to see the beauty in the organic nature of hair tangling

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
13 years ago
93 posts

Maybe I will take some pics soon. I have not been feeling self confident lately ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts
group hugs help?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form